OFFICE MANAGER AT MEDIA PRODUCTION COMPANY
Well known and successful production company is seeking a hard-working and organized candidate for its Office Manager position. The job entails fielding calls and interacting with the company’s business partners in a friendly and professional manner. In addition to typical receptionist duties, the Office Manager will be involved in general office support and maintenance and will work with the finance department to track day to day company expenses. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Overall management of office for 50 people including facilities, mail and kitchen.
- Responsible for purchasing products and services, and associated package and invoice tracking and reconciliation.
- Manage monthly transaction reconciliation, research disputes, and monitor bank balances.
- Support CFO in tracking and producing client invoices for client billable time and expenses.
- Responsible for vendor invoices (AP), assigning appropriate accounts, printing checks, maintaining files, and communication with bookkeeper.
- Process incoming client payments (AR); following up with client collections as necessary.
- Process employee expense reimbursement requests.
- Primary facilities coordinator responsible for communication with landlord and sub-tenants, purchasing supplies/food and stocking the kitchen, and supporting CFO in managing the office space.
- Direct company wide travel arrangements and logistics for air, train, hotel and car service.
- Support Business Development group by handling conference arrangements and travel, webinars, and marketing collateral production.
- Meeting coordination for phone-based, web-based, on-site and off-site meetings, presentations, and events.
- Meeting materials preparation including agendas, notes and follow up action items.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- 3-5 years experience as office manager or related position in a professional environment
- 3-5 years business purchasing experience
- 3-5 years business finance accounting exposure
- Bachelor of Arts or Science, or Associates degree with applicable work experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, organizational skills, planning ability and time management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both internal and external clients; ability to get along well with a variety of people
- High level of integrity, responsibility and discretion
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to learn new software and applications
- Proven track record of dependability and willingness to help where needed for company success
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Intermediate Microsoft word processing, spreadsheet and presentation application skills
- Experience with Mac OS
- Experience with Google Apps (mail, calendar, docs/drive)
- Experience with web conferencing tools
Location: Silverlake, LA
Salary: based on experience
Hours: 9:30am – 5:30pm and on call as needed