FILLED – MARKETING COMMUNICATION & SALES COORDINATOR FOR SECURITY COMPANY
The Marketing Communication and Sales Coordinator is responsible for working collaboratively with other staff members to support the marketing requirements of an innovative online security company. The incumbent is responsible for creating and implementing the marketing strategy and development of effective marketing communications. The Marketing Communication and Sales Coordinator will also be managing online content on the company website and social media as well as writing and getting published news stories about the product out. They would also be in charge of devising and coordinating plans for promotion of a product, in order to increase sales.
- Direct and evaluate the marketing and communication strategies of firm, publicize activities and events.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet sites to manage an organization’s Internet presence including public relations, communications and commercial activities.
- Plan, research and write articles, scripts, storyboards, and specifications for print and multimedia marketing materials, presentations, case studies and white papers.
- Study and determine selling features of products and services and write text for social media, advertisements and commercials.
- Focus on topic-based writing as an important way to chunk and focus information into tasks, concepts, and references.
- Follow minimalism as a way of writing so that content is clear, concise, and totally streamlined.
- Work with Sales team to identify customer segments, target audiences and industries to target with marketing campaigns
- Design and implement sales and marketing strategies, optimizing market potential to capitalize on opportunities across Canada and US
- Work closely with our VAR’s to gain a clear understanding of the types of customers that each of them have with in their current books of RMR clients and past equip/install clients.
- Partner with VAR program manager/monitoring/product specialists to build VAR specific and cobranded programs that enable them to promote and upsell our solutions with in their market.
- Prepare capabilities presentations and case studies for prospects and clients
- Ability to probe the business for information and analyze its needs. Able to coordinate and interpret multiple sources of information to develop and support marketing and communication plans.
- Liaise with the Web and Graphic Designer to develop creative format, layouts /styles for promotional material
- Create, edit and optimize marketing materials, including but not limited to interactive media, email campaign management, search engine marketing, online promotions, press releases, video content, and print advertising
- Website maintenance; continuous content revision, adding new and updating existing web pages; improve and manage company’s website ensuring website is responsive and content is up-to-date
- Manage company’s social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.)
- Collect data from the tracking software and Google Analytics to analyze the campaign spend and success
- Coordinate, set-up, and attend trade shows and events; provide communication and promotion support for company events and trade shows manage and email marketing campaigns
- Demonstrates advanced communication skills in a variety of media and applications to influence achievements of business objectives.
- Work with suppliers (photographers, printing company, email marketing software provider) in the creation of new and maintenance of current promotional items
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the value of branding and positioning and their application to achieve business objectives.
- Research, recommend and implement the introduction of the latest technologies to position and promote marketing campaigns
- Perform other related duties as requiredSkills & Qualifications:
• College Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related equivalent field to Web site content development, or Internet services.
• Computer literate and able to work well in a team-oriented and pressure-filled environment• Ability to execute communications tactics against a detailed plan
• 2-3 years’ experience in marketing communications/sales support experience
• Sales and/or marketing experience.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Window, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, publisher, photoshop
• Exceptional attention to detail Strategic thinking, Analytical skills, Thoroughness, Results orientation, Customer orientation, Communication, Personal credibility, Team orientation
• Ability to understand current tools in detail and use them in an efficient manner
• Ability to quickly learn new tools and processes as they arise
• Ability to proficiently use of software related to developing brochures; able to create and manipulate rendering/ images
• Ability to conduct effective presentations
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Salary: 45k – 60k based on experience
Hours: Full-Time, 8am-5pm on average